Anterior segment and refractive tests:
- Bausch & Lomb Orbscan IIz ® topographer with elevation and curvature map of corneal anterior surface, elevation and curvature map of corneal posterior surface, keratometric map (dioptrical), pachymetric map (corneal thickness)
- Zyoptix aberrometer: aberrometry analyser which sends back the image of the mask as it is seen in the retina and it measures the spot deviations.
- Iolmaster 500 Zeiss ® Non-contact biometer for calculation of intraocular lens. Cataract Suite provides the images prior to surgery directly in the microscope.
- Axis II® non-contact biometer
- Corneo-Gageplus Sonogage pachymeter
- Quantel Medical ® pachymeter
- SP200P ® Topcon specular microscope
- Contrast sensitivity screen